BANGOR VS PEN ARGYL SPIRIT SHIRTS ON SALE NOW

Carlin Williams, Reporter

Students painted up from head to toe and energetic parents supporting Bangor (or Pen Argyl) will pack the bleachers, their echoing cheers mixing with the Slater marching band’s head-bopping tunes Saturday, October 28 at 1:30 p.m. at the Paul Farnan field.

Tensions will be high, but the Bangor community will be in style wearing the official 98th Bangor vs. Pen Argyl shirt.

This year’s spirit shirt proudly displays a Bangor football player dominating a few of Pen Argyl’s players, proving just how strong and powerful Bangor is.

The shirt comes in a range of sizes from youth small to adult XXL and is available in both long and short sleeve. Short sleeve shirts – sizes youth small to adult XL – will cost $10.00 (XXL is $12.00). Long sleeve – youth small to adult XL – is $14.00 (XXL is $16.00).

Students interested in purchasing shirts should fill out the form handed out during homeroom (if it was lost, the office has more) and hand the slip in by October 5 during homeroom or lunches. For additional questions, Mrs. Brown can be contacted at (160) 599- 0711 ext. 1170.

The shirts will arrive to Bangor High School before October 24, just in time to be worn at the game the following Saturday. Buy your shirt today!