GET YOUR 2018 YEARBOOK

Allyson Heard, Editor

To purchase your own yearbook, visit Mr. Madden in room 123 (checks made out to “Graduate Business”) or order online at jostensyearbooks.com. 

At just $50 for a limited time, it’s the perfect time to buy the 2018 yearbook! The book is full-color, will feature portraits of every student, and, has become a beloved tradition, senior quotes.  

The yearbook staff has been working tirelessly to create the perfect collection of moments for each student to remember for the rest of their lives.   

“The yearbook staff spends hours upon hours creating the best layouts and selecting the most ideal pictures for each page. It’s hard to try to design something that has to be appealing to everyone in the school,” senior Colby Toth said.  

With full-color pages dedicated to every sport, club, pep rally, and class, students will have a blast from the past every time they open the book up.  

“Every student should buy a yearbook because the yearbook is made with creativity and involves every student and every activity from the whole year,” senior Kylee Will said.  

Senior quotes are once again making an appearance in the yearbook, which provides the chance for every senior to express themselves.  

“Senior quotes give each senior the opportunity to give a final message before they graduate and become alums,” senior Crystal Renaldi said.  

Seniors must hand their school appropriate quotes to Mr. Madden in room 123 by October 27.  

Take advantage of the back to school deal! For a limited time only, each yearbook is only $50 and buyers will receive four free icons if they choose to personalize their cover. This offer will end on September 29.