2018-2019 AARON HECKMAN: MOST LIKELY TO BOWL A PERFECT GAME

Tinia Burke, Reporter

Never has Aaron Heckman been the one to hit a gutter. After his strike-full four years of high school, Heckman will be attending NCC in the 2019 Fall Semester to study Computer Aided Design (CAD). He hopes in the future to follow the CAD career path. 

What do you hope people will remember about you after high school is over?

I’ll be known for bowling. I’m fairly confident in that.

Who will you remember most in Bangor and why?

I think I will always remember my high school self. I know that with college and whatnot, I’ll probably change a ton, but the memories will stay forever.

What is your best/worst high school memory and why?

I really don’t have a “best” or “worst” memory. Overall it was all pretty smooth, but it just took a few years.

Which band could play the soundtrack to your high school career and why?

I don’t think I could choose one specific band since every year seemed very different. With that said, I think that maybe Nirvana, since they have a pretty good variety of music.

If there were a movie made about your high school days, which actor would play your part and why?

I think I’d have to go with Adam Sandler, mainly because I speak in sarcasm and humor.

When you arrive at school in the morning, where is the first place you want to go and why?

The first place I’d want to go is back to sleep, however since I can’t do that, I’d prefer to go to some type of math class or computer class.

Who influenced you most during high school? Why and how? Give them a shoutout!

I think the most influential person I’ve met throughout high school would be Mrs. Laurito, mainly because all the classes I took with her as the teacher, I felt like I always learned more there.

Where do you hope to end up 10 years from now and why?

In 10 years, I will be 28. Ideally, I’d want to be adventuring. Where I would go, I have no idea.

Which event, events will you miss the most and why?

The event I enjoyed the most was the Rock Band event around Christmas time (I think), mainly because I spend a good amount of time with Guitar Hero games at home. I participated in that for 3 years until the group I play with graduated.

What made you want bowl for sport?

I am a 4th generation bowler, starting from my great-grandmother, down to my brother and I. So, it basically is genetic at this point.

How many strikes have you bowled in one year?

I honestly couldn’t tell anyone. I don’t keep track.

Do you want to be a pro bowler?

I definitely wouldn’t mind going pro, however there isn’t enough money in it to live off of.

Favorite memory bowling?

To date, my most memorable moment was the first year I qualified for nationals in Cleveland Ohio through a state tournament.

Are you good or bad at Wii bowling?

I used to put way too much time into Wii bowling a few years ago. Since then I’ve stopped playing it. But I’m pretty sure I’ve accumulated over 200 perfect games on the Wii in the span of 3 years or so.