SLATER SPOTLIGHT: GIOIA BELTRANO

Cece Diaz, Reporter

The incredible Gioia Beltrano will continue her education at West Chester University for her next 4 years with hopes to pursue a career in occupational therapy.

What three adjectives would your friends use to describe you?

adventurous, outgoing, loyal

In what sports, clubs, organizations, jobs are you involved and what are your positions in each of these activities?

SGA- 4 year member, Tennis-Captain, Powderpuff-RB/WR, UPS-Pickoff, Senior Class Cabinet-Member

Which friend or friends will you miss most from Bangor and why?

I can’t pick. I’m gonna miss everyone, I love you all

Which teacher influenced you most or who will you remember most from Bangor and why?

Mr.Faisetty in 4th grade. He is the biggest homie and a kind-hearted person who genuinely cares about all of us. Also Mrs.Reenock, she always puts me in place even if I don’t want to hear it and leads me on the right track. She makes loving ceramics so much easier because she’s super chill.

What is your best high school memory and why?

There are so many I can’t choose. A few are: Sophomore year track season, junior year football games, Powderpuff senior year, Senior skip day, Every SGA Event

Which band could play the soundtrack to your high school career?

Empire of the Sun

If there were a movie made about your high school days, which actor would play your part and why?

Mila Kunis because she’s amazing and instead of a movie my high school days can be described by “That 70s Show.”

When you arrive at school in the morning, where is the first place you want to go and why?

Mrs. Reenock’s room because I want to work on ceramics all day.

Where do you predict you’ll end up ten years from now and why?

I’ll be a travel occupational therapist going around the country living my life.

Which event, events will you miss the most and why?

All the dances, pep rallies, SGA events and tournaments. Being with everyone and having a good time is what I loved about HS the most.

What is your favorite quote to live by and why?

“Everything happens for a reason” that quote gets me through everyday life.

What was your greatest accomplishment during high school?

Winning the dodgeball tournament senior year. #DreamTeamForever

How would you describe your high school experience in three words?

It’s a movie.

Throughout high school, you made an incredible climb to get where you were during your tennis season, what is your advice to younger girls playing tennis?

Just keep grinding, practice with people who can give you a challenge to make you better. Just have fun and always hype each other up.

What was your favorite part about Bangor’s tennis team?

The girls, I love them.

Who specifically influenced you into pursuing tennis throughout your high school years?

Specifically? Brayden (middle name private) Beltrano, my brother.