SLATER SPOTLIGHT: DANIELLE FRINZI

Michenna Mulvaney, Editor

Field hockey player Danielle Frinzi plans to take her interest of business to Northampton Community College this fall. There, she will study business administration with the hopes of becoming successful in this field.

What three adjectives would your friends use to describe you?

Unique, caring, and fun

What sports, clubs, organizations, jobs do you have and what are your positions in each of these activities?

I played right midfielder in Field Hockey and I was a member of the Leo Club.

Which friend or friends will you miss most from Bangor and why?

The field hockey seniors, Emily Trotto, and Taylor Brands because I’m so used to spending every day and weekend with these girls and they helped me grow into the person I am today.

Which teacher influenced you most or who will you remember most from Bangor and why?

Mrs. Kopp because her business classes really helped me decide that’s what I want to do in the future.

Winning District Championships my senior year because it was the perfect way to end my field hockey career and I had my best friends with me.

What is your worst high school memory and why?

Breaking my wrist in ski club sophomore year the night before English Keystones and they wouldn’t allow me to take them until junior year, spring semester. I was annoyed.

Which band could play the soundtrack to your high school career and why?

Lizzo because she’s relatable.

If there were a movie made about your high school days, which actor would play your part and why?

McLovin.

When you arrive at school in the morning, where is the first place you want to go and why?

The office and give them a note saying I have to leave first block.

Where do you predict you’ll end up ten years from now and why?

In a beautiful house in Colorodo with my dogs and hopefully a husband and a son, and I hope by then I’ll be making 6 figures.

Which event, events will you miss the most and why?

Field hockey because those will forever be the best days of my life, and all of the school dances because they were so much fun.

What is your favorite quote to live by and why?

“Whatever happens happens” because it’s just facts.

What was your favorite experience during field hockey?

Aside from winning Colonial league Championship and district championships, the tournaments and turf practices were always great times.

What life lessons did you learn from the sport?

I learned about dedication, time management, sportsmanship, and girl power.

What is your most memorable experience during field hockey?

One time during a game against Wilson, my stick got caught in some girls skirt and I pulled it as hard as I could and her skirt ripped haha.