SLATER SPOTLIGHT: SAMANTHA WILSON

Tinia Burke, Editor

After a very busy year with being Slater Yearbook Co-Editor in Chief and a member of class cabinet, Senior Samantha Wilson plans to spend her next couple years at NCCC in the nursing program to hopefully become a registered nurse.

Which friend or friends will you miss most from Bangor and why?

Tinia Burke because we did everything together and became very close.

Which teacher influenced you most or who will you remember most from Bangor and why?

Mr. Madden definitely has influenced me the most in my high school career. He has always been honest with his opinions and that taught me how to better myself and the work I do.

Going to CIT with Tinia to get pictures for our yearbook because it was a different environment and it is always fun when I’m with her.

When you arrive at school in the morning, where is the first place you want to go and why?

My homeroom, there is not many people there that will bother me.

Where do you predict you’ll end up ten years from now and why?

Hopefully working with hospice patients or one on one with someone.

Which event, events will you miss the most and why?

The pep rallies and Rock Band. I will miss the pep rallies because it always brought everyone together. I will miss Rock Band because it was fun to set up and then watch what you helped put together.

What is your favorite quote to live by and why?

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” -I live by this because it reminds me that just because something doesn’t come to you, that doesn’t mean you cannot do. You have to make your own opportunities.

If you could change anything about your high school career, what would It be and why?

If I could change something about my high school career it would definitely have to be to have more self confidence and to speak up more.