SLATER SPOTLIGHT: DREW STACKHOUSE

Emma Naysmith, Editor in Chief

How many years have you been a Bangor Slater?
I have been a Bangor Slater my entire life.
Where do you plan to attend college and what will you be studying? What do you want to do as a future career?
I plan to attend Northampton Community College for two years. I am undecided about my future career path.
List the sports, activities, clubs, etc. you did while you were at Bangor High School.
During high school I played 4 years of baseball and 3 years of football.
What three positive words would your friends use to describe you?
My friends would describe me as being compassionate, funny, and unique.
Who will you remember most in Bangor and why?
There is not one particular person I will remember in Bangor because so many people had an impact on my life.
My fondest memory in high school was winning the Class of Classes Tournament as a sophomore. My team won the floor hockey tournament and as our award my entire class was given the day off and a picnic.
What is your worst high school memory and why?
My worst high school memory is tearing my UCL my senior year of baseball and not being able to play at all.
Which band could play the soundtrack to your high school career and why?
Green Day could play the soundtrack to my high school career because they were one of my favorite bands throughout high school.
If there were a movie or TV show made about your high school days, which actor would play your part and why?
If there were a movie or TV show made about my high school days The Rock, Dwayne Johnson, would play my part because we are built ABSOLUTELY the same, but I may be a little bigger.
Who influenced you most during high school and why?
My parents influenced me the most in high school because they always had my back and inspired me to be the best I could be.
Where do you predict you’ll end up ten years from now and why?
In ten years, I would like to be in a career that I enjoy and making enough money to live happily.
Which event, events will you miss the most and why?
I will miss Friday night football games, baseball games, school dances and being with my friends everyday.
What is your favorite quote to live by and why?
My favorite quote to live by is “Life’s not about how hard of a hit you can give… it’s about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward”- Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone).