SLATER SPOTLIGHT: ZACH LYNCH

Emma Naysmith, Editor in Chief

How many years have you been a Bangor Slater?
My whole life!

Where do you plan to attend college and what will you be studying? What do you want to do as a future career?
I plan on attending Northampton Area Community College, then transferring to Desales University to get a doctoral degree in sports medicine or exercise science. Ultimately, I plan on one day being a physical therapist.

List the sports, activities, clubs, etc. you did while you were at Bangor High School.
I’ve been on the track and cross country team team since 7th grade, and I have participated in chess club for a year.

What three positive words would your friends use to describe you?
Outgoing, annoying (in a good way of course), and dependable.

Who will you remember most in Bangor and why?
Probably my cross country family that has always been around.

Senior prom, the prom was so fun except for having to the masks. Jamming out all night with my closest friends was the highlight of the year.

What is your worst high school memory and why?
Keystones and finals in the last few weeks of school.

Which band could play the soundtrack to your high school career and why?
The Backstreet Boys because their song, “I Want it That Way ” is how I lived out my high school days, doing everting my way.

If there were a movie or TV show made about your high school days, which actor would play your part and why?
I would be the one friend that shows up randomly and at the most confusing times.

Who influenced you most during high school and why?
Being able to see my friends and my sport coaches. My friends because it was great to see them every day. Also my coaches because they would always bring out the best in me.

Where do you predict you’ll end up ten years from now and why?
I will be an established physical therapist living out of Bangor on a nice farmland, where no one else is.

Which event, events will you miss the most and why?
The football games and all the dances. The games were so fun to go to so we can all just hang out and see if we were finally going to win a game and the dances were just fun to see everyone dressed up and dancing to music all night.

What is your favorite quote to live by and why?
I always say, “live your life like it were a movie,” because in life you can control what you want to do in your life and if you live trying to do something you don’t like with no risks, then whats the point?