SLATER SPOTLIGHT: JULIANA MILLER

Laura Bunn, Reporter

Well-loved Bangor senior Juliana Miller will soon be a freshman at Penn State Abington where she will study rehabilitation and human services. Throughout Miller’s high school career, she was involved in many extra-curricular activities including PYLN, soccer, and choir.

Who will you remember most in Bangor and why? 

I will remember my teachers mainly because each one made an impact on my life in some way. 

My best high school memory was probably when we could come home from away soccer games, and we would blast our favorite songs. 

What is your worst high school memory and why?

My worst high school memory was probably when most of my friends left me when my life got hard. 

Which band could play the soundtrack to your high school career and why?

Most likely The Script because some of their songs are slower and about hard times and other songs are motivational.

If there were a movie made about your high school days, which actor would play your part and why?

Probably Jennifer Aniston because she can portray funny events. 

Who influenced you most during high school and why?

My mom influenced me the most because she always told me to do my best even when it was hard.

Describe what you hope your life will be like in ten years.

I hope that I get my degree, I am working in a hospital helping children and then living in a beautiful white house on a hill in Georgia where everything is almost perfect. I have a husband and a kid by now.

Which event, events will you miss the most at Bangor and why?

I will miss the football games the most because it brought everyone together.

What is your favorite quote to live by and why?

A quote I live by is “Life throws you a lot of curveballs, you just have to be ready for them” mainly because it shows that even when life gets hard you must be willing to power through it. 

What are some of the traditions you do before a game?

I do a get together with my friends before a game. We usually go shopping for whatever the theme is and we all get ready, and we go.  

Who is your biggest soccer idol and what makes them so admirable?

My biggest soccer idol Alex Morgan because she is so respectable and shows that women can do anything and everything. 

If you could go back to freshman year, what would you do differently?

I would pick my friends more wisely. That was my biggest thing.