SLATER SPOTLIGHT: CHRISTOPHER PARSAUD

Rose Chen, Reporter

Senior Christopher Parsaud was a standout in math and computer science classes. Parsaud will be majoring in computer science and hopes to continue doing YouTube and be involved with the Rainbow Six Siege game.

What are your favorite classes?

I’d say consumer math and computer science. They were super fun and had great teachers along those classes too, almost every day I’d come in and enjoy whatever it was they taught.

What are your plans after high school?

My major is computer science because it involves a lot of stuff to do with computers, and right now I use computers almost every day (YouTube/graphic design), but aside from that I hope to continue doing YouTube and maybe have a connection with the Rainbow Six Siege game too.

What is your best high school memory?

I would have to say last year, May 24, 2022.

Over the weekend I was in Charlotte for the Rainbow Six Siege e-sports event (Charlotte Major) and when I came back that Tuesday all my friends were surprised to see me and pretty much they asked me how it went, and I showed them all the pics I took and told them some stuff from the event.

Even some of the teachers asked me how it was; that day was pretty amazing considering it was the last week of school too.

Who is your biggest mentor(s)?

Mr. Oliver, Mr. Raines, Mr. Hunt, Mr. Moran , and Mrs. Warner

These 4 teachers have all provided so much fun and good information about their class, and with that they also were super helpful and made the topics we were learning about very interesting.

Who will you remember most in Bangor?

My boys – Logan McNulty, Jaydon Vilmenay, Anthony Maciel, Evan Refvik, Mason Dempsey, Jake Constantine, Justin McNeely, Luke Molenda, Maxwell Manicle, Kellan Parsons, Liam Horne, and more.

These guys were the ones who provided so much fun over these 4 years, pandemic and in-school, glad to have them as friends.

What activities have you done throughout your high school career?

None, but that’s alright too because I wanted to focus on my studies first through these four years, gonna miss it though.