TYPES OF PIMPLES

Allyson Heard, Editor

Going through high school can be an emotional roller coaster for students due to turbulent relationships, tests, and sports. To make things worse, teenagers are stuck with one of the most annoying bodily functions ever: pimples. 

Big, small, painful, red, or white, every pimple has its own irritating features that drive just about anybody insane.

1.Silent but deadly 

These pimples seem to fabricate out of thin air, but once they’re there, you know it, even if everyone who sees you doesn’t. Not only are these face demons extremely painful, they always nestle themselves into the hard-to-pop crevasses of your face.  

How to cure: 

Lather on a Lush face mask, snack on some fruits, and feel your pimples disappear. 

2.Rudolph 

Big, red, and noticeable, Rudolph pimples make you look qualified to lead Santa’s sled on the foggiest Christmas nights. Although your friends say it’s not noticeable, you know you look like a real-life clown. 

How to cure: 

After a few hours of a warm compress and relaxation, the redness and swelling will gradually decrease and you won’t be confused for a flying deer. 

3.Family of five 

As if one pimple wasn’t bad enough, a group of pimples ranging in sizes will make their appearance on your face. Don’t worry, the puss pockets will definitely wear their welcome and will come again soon.  

How to cure: 

Attack these unwelcomed guests with a range of creams and drinking lots of water will shorten their time with your face. 

4.Volcanoes 

The most satisfying of all, volcano pimples are easy to pop and go away rather quickly, but are one of the most noticeable of all the pimples due do their giant swollen appearance.  

How to cure: 

The best way to get rid of these mini volcanic mountains is to gently pop them, key word, gently. Whether you think it’s gross or not, there’s nothing better than knowing you squeezed out all of the impurities from these life-ruining monsters.