CRYSTAL RENALDI: MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A REAL LIFE DANCING QUEEN

Thomas Schaible, Reporter

Energetic and talented senior Crystal Renaldi has made many memories over the last few years at BHS. Whether it is performing in the musical or starting on the field hockey squad, Renaldi has made her mark on Bangor for years to come.  

Who will you remember most in Bangor and why? 

I will remember Mrs. Verbeke the most because I have known her for years and she’s like a mom to me and she’s also giving me my diploma. 

Beating Pen Argyl my senior year and rushing the field, it was so exciting. 

What is your worst high school memory and why? 

Losing the field hockey Colonial League Championship. That was a really depressing loss.   

If there were a movie made about your high school days, which actor would play your part and why? 

Dave Franco because I really love him and I know he is a man and looks absolutely nothing like me but I just really love him. 

When you arrive at school in the morning, where is the first place you want to go and why? 

As soon as I get to school I want to go home because i’m tired, but since I can’t leave I get excited to go to yearbook because it’s a lot of fun and Mr. Madden is a homie. 

Who influenced you most during high school and why? 

The person that influenced me the most was Mr. DiMinico. He helped me build up a lot of confidence and he always pushed me to do my best.  

Where do you predict you’ll end up ten years from now and why? 

I want to move to South Carolina at some point, but in ten years I’ll probably just be in an apartment somewhere in the Lehigh valley . 

Which event, events will you miss the most and why?  

I will really miss being a part of the Quarry Crew. Painting up for football games and wearing different outfits for different themes was so much fun and I will miss it a lot.  

What is your favorite quote to live by and why? 

I like to live by the quote “you don’t get what you wish for, you get what you work for,” because it reminds me that I always have to work hard if I want to be successful.  

What is your most creative idea? Why? 

My most creative idea is pouring the milk before the cereal because nobody really does that and I think it makes the cereal less soggy. 

What is the most important thing in your life? 

The most important thing in my life is Taco Bell. There is nothing bad on the menu and I could eat it every day forever.  

Who is your favorite teacher? Why? 

My favorite teacher is Mr. Moran because he really treated the class like it was a college class and it he helped me get better at doing work independently and I improved my time management skills. He also could always tell when I was having a bad day and always let me know he was there for me.  

What is your favorite movie? Why? 

My favorite movie is Zootopia because how can it not be. It has so many good messages and there were many parts that made me laugh, but also some that made me cry. That’s a good movie.  

What is your favorite superhero? Why? 

Spider-Man for sure because Tom Holland is doing amazing things.  

What is your favorite artist? Why? 

My favorite artist is Drake because he truly has no bad songs.